1. What is keeping you from being fully honest in your person blog?
Spill your guts. Hook your reader. Be up front and honest. Afterwards make a promise to always be honest and your posts will soon become much more exciting.
2. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Don’t be boring. Open up to your deepest, darkest, and most unique desires.
3. What was the strangest sex dream you ever had?
Sex sells. Be open and honesty. Go into nitty gritty detail. Loop into your real life. Add some humor. Maybe say sorry to your husband for having naughty dream of Hugh Jackman.
4. Write a letter to your 5-year-old self.
Again, honestly counts. With this one get emotional. Make your readers feels your message.
5. What book most influenced your life?
You’re an author. Bring your books and other books into your blog. Start with this one and the go ahead and do some name dropping. But, don’t forget to name drop your own books as well here.
6. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Give your readers a better view into yourself. Unless it’s absolutely important, try and skirt around religion and politics (unless you’re a Christian author). The reason being is you want to hook a big audience and promote your books, not lose potential readers due to your views that may not play at all in your books. Try using hot phrases in this blog. Bring in current events. Make it current and promote the hell out of it.
7. Saddest and Happiest moment of your life was?
Again, get emotional. Start with the worst so that way you can give your readers a happy ending. Tell every gritty detail no matter how it hurt. Add visuals. Images hook readers far quicker than words.
8. Favorite character you’ve ever written was?
This is a big time name dropping chance, for yourself. Pick your favorite character and compare him/her/it to others you have written. Add in book titles as reference. Name drop a couple of other authors. Try to make them more local and add links to their websites to help promote them.
9. What super power would you like to have and why? What real world powers do you have?
Be honest, but don’t brag.
10. Things you are most grateful for?
Open up about yourself. Name drop your favorite book you wrote.